Two China Dolls and a Prince!

This blog chronicles the story of 2 of our adoptions, both older children when they came home. It begins in 2008 and will continue in the hopes we can be of encouragement and information to anyone thinking of older child adoption.



Wednesday, December 31, 2008

LOA, LOA, LOA, LOA, YEAAAAH!

Ater 110 days of waiting, we have final approval from the Chinese government to be the parents of little Judi, who will be 3 years and 10 months old when we meet her! We are so excited and I admit I'm a little scared of how she will react to us, being so much older than Jazmin was. I can only pray that it will all come together as it is meant to be.
Jr took the kiddos to his Mom's and then Dad's house for 4 days and I had all these plans to do stuff in the house. But working and getting a sinus infection and Dad and I snuck in one last trip to Silver Dollar City, the house is at least presentable. But for the next 6 weeks, it's going to be a whirlwind of packing, cleaning, organizing, and storing things!
Love to you all and hoping you have a wonderful New Year! We're celebrating with some friends for the first time in a long time, so we're pretty excited about that, too!

6 comments:

Cupcakes and Hairbows said...

That is wonderful! Congrats -- no need to be terrified, just be so excited! Hoping for a fast TA -- ours took 4 weeks and we left the next week! In China NOW!

Julie said...

Debbie,
I am so happy to hear that you have your LOA too. I was worried about you when I didn't see you post.

Tina said...

Happy New Year! Hope to meet you in China !!!!
Tina

Room for More said...

so excited for you i look forward to following your journey to China!

Shannon
www.roomformorekiddos.com

Unknown said...

Wow that is so exciting. I knew how wonderful the news was when we were waiting for my brothers and sisters.

Congrats!
Kennedy
http://yangzhoufundraising.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I have been following your timeline since I first saw your little one on the list...She is gorgeous! I am so happy for you!

Enjoy every moment,
Erin
Waiting for Maia